This website is operated by M S Ramaiah Developers And Builders Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 22 July 2002. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore.
Values and Purpose:
We value your privacy and want to be accountable and fair to you as well as transparent with you in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We also want you to know your rights in relation to your information which are set out in this policy.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
– Identity Data (includes first name, last name, username)
– Contact Data(includes email address and telephone numbers, and any social media accounts used to contact us.)
– Technical Data (includes IP address and information about your browsing habits)
– Usage Data (includes information about how you use our website and services.)
– Marketing and Communications Data (includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and any third parties made known to you and your communication preferences.)
How do we obtain your personal information
You may give us personal data about yourself by using the online forms provided on our website or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or social media. This also includes, for example, If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How do we obtain your consent
Where our use of your personal information requires your consent, you can provide such consent:
– At the time we collect your personal information following the instructions provided; or
Third party links and services
– Your browsing and interaction on any other websites, or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies.
– We do not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of any third parties.
– We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data,
– Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or with a Customer.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending you marketing or third-party direct marketing communications via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in any communication you receive from us.
How and why we share your personal information with others
We will share your personal information with the following third parties:
– Customer service, technical support and data analytics platforms: These suppliers will also share your personal information with us, including where you contact MSRDB with enquiries or complaints.
– Data analytics and search engine providers: Data analytics and search engine providers assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our services and website, for example, Google Ads
– Advertising Partners: Our Advertising Partners assist us in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities, including running and measuring the success of our Advertising Campaigns.
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
– where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business including:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If substantially all of MSRDB’s or any of its affiliates’ assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by MSRDB will be one of the transferred assets.
– if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity. or
– In order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement or to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity;
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We seek to use third-party technology providers that are ISO27001 certified or equivalent (SOC II) where practical.
If you have any questions about this Notice or our processing of your Personal Data, please contact us.